Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hello Kitty Rice Crispy Treats
Merry Christmas everyone!

I spent a part of my holiday making these cute treats for my little "cousins" (they are ages 2-9 but technically are part of our generation - you know how big families were a generation back).  My "aunt" (who is close to my age) had seen my post on Totoro Rice Crispy Treats and had asked whether I could make them for the family Christmas dinner.

Of course, I happily obliged and also made trays and trays of Hello Kitty.
Eating Hello Kitty
Yum yum . . .

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! :)

11 comments :

  1. Very cute! Merry Christmas!

    Sounds like we have similar families--my oldest cousin is pushing 60 and the oldest in the next generation below me is 5 years younger than me. Love being part of a big clan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trays and trays of Hello Kitty treats! All I can say is - you are to be commended for your patience! I bet your cousins loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a super cute picture. I hope you had a fab Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Jen!!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome! I hope your cousins enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Hello Kitty rice crispies are too cute to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow I love those little hello kitty treats! what a genius idea! ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought perhaps I had outgrown my teenage obsession with Hello Kitty, but no. You have revived it. So cute!

    Wishing you a fantastic 2010!

    ReplyDelete