Monday, September 20, 2010

Project Food Blog Voting is Open!

JenEating1
Just wanted to announce that voting is open for Project Food Blog! My entry is here.

In a nutshell, Project Food Blog is a contest held by Foodbuzz seeking out the next "Food Blog Star." Over 1800 contestants have entered for a chance to blog their way through a series of challenges. With each round, about half of the contestants get eliminated. The first round is pretty brutal though, as these 1800 are cut down to 400!

Anyways, if you have a chance, please vote for me by clicking here.

In other exciting news, I am about to leave for China (I will have arrived by the time this publishes!)! I'm sitting in the airport lounge at O'Hare right now (yay for husbands who are million milers and can get me access to these fancy flagship lounges complete with free internet, free food, and a free cocktail bar!)

Unfortunately, China chose to ban Blogger access not too long ago, which is what I use to run Tiny Urban Kitchen. Accordingly, you will likely not see too much response from me when you comment. I'm not even sure if I will be able to follow anything that's going on here!

Anyway, I think I'll still be able to find ways to update the blog, but it may not be as refined as normal!

So, I've prepared a few posts for you guys to enjoy while I am gone. Other than that, I'll "see" you when I get back from China!

No comments :

Post a Comment