Thursday, May 3, 2012

I won! Best Restaurant & Dining Coverage

I have some amazing news to share.

I'm still in shock, actually.

You won't believe this but . . . I won! Saveur's Best Food Blog Award for Best Restaurant / Dining Coverage.

It's a bit surreal, actually.

Winner was chosen by votes, so obviously I could not have done this without all your votes. I am floored at the amount of support that I received. I seriously did not expect to win this at all.

Thank you.

Seriously, thank you so much.

I really appreciate those of you who nominated me, voted for me, and shared about my blog to your friends. I'll continue to work my hardest to provide the best content I can create.

It is a tremendous honor to be recognized by one of the most respected food magazines out there.

Definitely check out the rest of the nominees - no doubt an incredibly talented and impressive bunch.

Snap Food
Kevin Eats
The Ulterior Epicure
Judging Your Breakfast
Paris Patisseries

Just for fun . .

Untitled


No comments :

Post a Comment