Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

GroupPicture_Nov2009-3
I love quiet mornings when I can just wake up at my leisure and enjoy the peace of the morning.  Because I usually play music at church on Saturday and Sunday mornings, I almost never sleep in. I do love playing music at church, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.  However, once in awhile, it's nice to just relax and feel like there's absolutely nothing that needs to be done.
GroupPicture_Nov2009
This morning was nice, quiet, and relaxing.  I put the finishing touches on my Hi Rise Vanilla Bundt Cake to bring over to Bryan's aunt's house later on.  If you're curious, I put the equivalent of two loaves worth of batter into one bundt pan and it worked out nicely.  I did have to bake it for about 1 hour and 10 minutes total.

I spent some time reflecting on the bountiful things for which I was thankful. God has truly been gracious and good.  I don't deserve one bit of it.

I hope you all have some time to reflect on this past year.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I can't wait to eat this cake!!!
GroupPicture_Nov2009-2

4 comments :

  1. Happy Thankgiving to you and your loved ones. Your food blog is a favorite of mine. Have a wonderful holiday feast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bundt cake sounds delicious! Happy thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete