Monday, October 11, 2010

Voting for Project Food Blog Round 4 is open!

_1050477-2
Hi everyone! Voting for Project Food Blog Round 4 is open!

I can't thank you enough for your support the last three rounds. I'm tickled and pleasantly surprised I'm still in the running. It makes my weekends pretty stressful (why am I such a procrastinator?), but I'm also challenging and stretching myself in ways I would never have done without this competition.
BatsangPrep2
Anyhow, I decided to finally try one of my favorite family recipes, handed down from my grandmother. It's a complicated recipe that involves lots of planning and steps (not to mention some skill in assembling the whole thing!). I was nervous about trying it, but I'm so glad I did! It turned out to be not nearly as bad as I thought. Yes, that final picture is a victory photo of sorts proving that I did indeed make these things.  :)

You can see my entry and vote for it here.

In other news, I'm almost done working up our pictures from China, so be on the lookout for some China posts really soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment