Monday, August 8, 2011

The Worst Pictures You'll See on this Blog

Moving Boxes
Moving is hard work!

I apologize for the lack of activity on this blog this past week. It has been nothing short of absolute craziness. I spent about 2 weeks packing up 10 years worth of built-up stuff, and then proceeded to spend the entire weekend trying to unpack to a level that was at least livable.

Please excuse the graininess of these photos! My computer is still not unpacked yet. We finally just got internet this past weekend. You'll just have to live with iPhone pics for now. :)

On top of all that craziness, my sister had her baby last night!

Talk about a crazy week!

Anyway, I promise I will pick a winner for the giveaway very soon. Meanwhile, please enjoy a few snapshots of my new slightly-larger-than-before (though I actually think I have less storage space) tiny urban kitchen.
Kitchen appliances
The sous vide machine, espresso machine, and soda stream, hanging out on the counter (along with some egg creatures).
Jen's stove
Gas stoves! I've never cooked with gas in my life! I'm a bit afraid of the flame, but people who have gas swear by it and tell me I won't ever go back to electric.

Only time will tell . . .

:)

Bonus! Can you find the Totoro in the first pic?

No comments :

Post a Comment