Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ma! I'm on Radio! {WBUR}

Longfellow Bridge from Vegetables

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to announce that I'll be featured on WBUR (Boston Public Radio) this afternoon at around 3:30 PM!

I'll be talking about the animated vegetable Boston video that I made for Project Food Blog Round 10 along with thoughts about the contest and Tiny Urban Kitchen in general. I'll even be carving some vegetables live in the studio! Come check out this short article that was published a few days ago.

You can listen live streaming this afternoon at wbur.org or just dial in your radios to 90.9 FM. Or if you prefer, I will update this post with a link to the archived interview later on today. Link is up!

Holy Eggplant! Is that the Pru?
Article: Holy Eggplant! Is that the Pru?
Listen Now: Holy Eggplant! Is that the Pru?

Last day to vote!

No comments :

Post a Comment