Monday, December 13, 2010

Voting for Project Food Blog Round 10 is Open!


I absolutely, absolutely cannot believe this, but I am actually one of the remaining three bloggers in Project Food Blog. The competition has been insane, and I really didn't think I would ever ever make it this far.

Anyhow, for some crazy reason, I am now one of the three remaining.

For this last post, we were given free reign to do whatever we wanted. I really wanted to share about my home city of Boston, so of course, I decided to go about it in a sort of unusual way.

I built the city of Boston out of vegetables, and made a cute little stop motion animation about them. I also shared some of my favorite Boston restaurants, along with some recipes of dishes from these restaurants.

Finally, there is a surprise video at the end where I sort of sum up my impressions of this contest . . . again, in a very unusual way.

Voting opened Monday and will be open until Thursday. The final winner will be announced on Friday at 3:00PM EST

If you are so inclined, please check out the post and vote here.

Again, I can't thank you all enough for your support throughout this entire competition. I have loved reading every single comment, tweet, e-mail, vote, etc.

Thank you!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment