Monday, June 8, 2009

Zagat Fast Food Survey

Funny and interesting results from the annual Zagat's Fast Food Survey.

Best Burger: In & Out (I totally agree. I absolutely love their hamburgers)

Best Fries: McDonalds (I guess in fast food land I might agree. I actually like their fries better than the ones at In & Out. Of course, my all time favorite fries come from here)

Best Coffee: Starbucks with Dunkin Donuts coming in second (Since it's a national survey, I'm not surprised. I think Boston consistently votes for Dunkin first! I'm partial to Peet's myself.)

Best Grilled Chicken: Chick-fil-A

Best Fried Chicken
: KFC - (do you agree? I love the fried chicken at Chick-fil-A too, although I agree KFC is pretty tasty . . . )

Here are the rest of the results.

source: Zagat.com/fastfood

1 comment :